The National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has published an advertising for the recruitment of 18 Midwifery Educators. Any applicant who is interested in this Uttar Pradesh NHM Midwifery Educator Recruitment and meets the eligibility requirements can apply online between 02 May 2022 and 22 May 2022. For eligibility, age restriction, selection procedure, pay scale, syllabus, and other information, see the NHM Recruitment MidWifery Educator Recruitment notice.
UP NHM Midwifery Educator Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Registered Online.
- Application Begin : 02/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/05/2022
- Merit List : Notified Soon
UP NHM Midwifery Educator Post Age Limit 2022 as on 30/04/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per NHM UP Midwifery Educator Post Recruitment Rules.
UPNHM Midwifery Educator Post Vacancy Details Total : 18 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPNHM Midwifery Educator Eligibility|
|Midwifery Educator||18||Only for FemaleM.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Pediatric/ Community Health) with 2 Year Experience ORB.Sc Nursing with 5 Year Experience.Registration with Nursing Council.|
UP NHM Midwifery Educator SMT Details
How to NHM UP Midwifery Educator Online Form Fill UP 2022
- The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission NHM, UP is accepting new applications for the position of Midwifery Educator in 2022. Candidates can apply between May 2nd and May 22nd, 2022.
- Before filling out the Uttar Pradesh Swastha Vibhag Recruitment Application Form, candidates should read the notification. Latest. Recruitment for the position of Midwifery Educator in 2022.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.