The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced the recruitment of Junior Court Assistants for the year 2022. Bachelor’s degree students in the age bracket of 18 – 30 years can apply for JCA recruitment, which will be held on 210 positions. From June 18 until July 10, 2022, applicants can apply online. Read the SCI Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification for qualification, age limit, important dates, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale, and other details.
SCI Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Application Begin : 18/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 10/07/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
Supreme Court Junior Translator Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Rules.
SCI Junior Court Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details Total 210 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||SCI Junior Court Assistant Eligibility|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.English Computer Typing : 35 WPMKnowledge of Computer Operation.|
How to Fill SCI Junior Court Assistant JCA Online Form 2022
- Junior Court Assistant 210 Post Recruitment Notification 2022 has been released by the Supreme Court of India. Candidates can apply between June 18th and July 10th, 2022.
- Before filling out the SCI JCA 2022 Recruitment Application Form, candidates should read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- If a candidate is required to pay an application fee, he or she must submit it. Your application is not complete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.