The Specialist Officer SO Manager, AGM & DGM Recruitment 2022 announcement from IDBI Bank Ltd is for 226 open positions. From June 25, 2022, through July 10, 2022, all applicants who meet the requirements and are interested in the position may submit their online applications. Read the advertisement to learn about the recruitment’s selection process, salary rate, costs, eligibility requirements, age limit, and other details.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC/ EWS: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan
- Application Begin : 25/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/07/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 10/07/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
IDBI Bank Specialist Officers Age Limit as on 01/05/2022
- Manager Grade B :
- Minimum Age : 25 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- For AGM Post :
- Minimum Age : 28 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- For DGM Post :
- Minimum Age : 35 Years.
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per IDBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Rules.
IDBI Bank SO Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Related Post with Experience.
- For Post Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
IDBI Bank SO 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 226 Post
|Manager Grade B||34||21||08||13||06||82|
|Assistant General Manager AGM Grade C||45||29||11||15||11||111|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||15||09||03||05||01||33|
How to Fill IDBI Bank Specialist Officer SO Online Form 2022
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Manager/AGM/DGM Recruitment Notification 2022 Has Been Released By IDBI Bank. Candidates may apply between June 25, 2022, and July 10, 2022.
- Before submitting an application for the IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam 2022, candidates should read the notification.
- Please verify all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please have the following documents ready to scan: the recruitment exam form’s photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- You must carefully review the preview and all columns before submitting the application form.
- Take a copy of the completed and submitted form.