Office of Staff Selection in Haryana The Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) 01/2022 Test 2022 advertisement has been made public by HSSC. Those who qualify this CET exam will be entitled to appear in the HSSC Group C next 26000 post recruitment exams to be held in future. The CET score card will be valid for three years, and the deadline for OTR registration is July 8, 2022.
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group C Post Online Form 2022
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
- Payment Mode :Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
- Application Begin : 17/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/07/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 13/07/2022
- Exam Date : August 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
Haryana HSSC CET Group C Exam 2022 Age Limit as on 08/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
Details of the 2022 HSSC Common Eligibility Test (CET) Exam for 26000 Positions
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||HSSC CET Eligibility 2022|
|HSSC Group Group C Various Post 2022||26,000||Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.Other State Candidate Also Eligible.More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Complete the Online Haryana CET Form for Group C Post Advt No. 01/2022 Form in 2022
- Common Eligibility Test for Group C Posts at the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) 26000 Post Recruitment 2022. Candidates may register online until 8/7/2022.
- Candidates must pass the CET test in order to be considered for the Group C recruitment that will be held by the HSSC of Haryana or any other state.
- Step 1: The candidate must first access certain useful important links on this page. Once there, he must click the Apply Online link that appears.
- Step 2: The candidate must input his cellphone number on the website that will open in order to access the dashboard for the Haryana CET 2022. Immediately after entering his mobile number, an OTP will be sent to it.
- Step 3: Candidates from other states must submit their own Aadhar card number and name, while residents of Haryana must enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number.
- Step 4: The candidate must now submit all of his personal information, educational background, work history, and other details on the site, as well as upload his scanned photo, signature, and other supporting papers.
- Step 5: After completing the application, the candidate must carefully inspect the preview before taking a printout, signing it, and uploading it. The final print must be produced and the fee must be paid.
- Read the Haryana CET 01/2022 Notification in its entirety before submitting an application.