For the Agniveer recruitment under the Agneepath scheme 2022-23, the Indian Army has released the entire notification and post-by-post eligibility details. Any young person between 17.5 to 23 years old from any state or city in India is eligible to apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022. For additional information, read the entire announcement and then apply.
Army Agniveer Agnipath 2022 | Short Notification Details
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
- Application Fees Details Will be Updated Soon.
- Army Agniveer Notification Released : 20/06/2022
- Application Begin : July 2022
Indian Army Agniveers Recruitment Age Limit as on 01/10/2022
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age as per Indian Army Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Join Indian Army Agnipath Scheme 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Eligibility|
|Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms||Class 10th Matric with45% Marks and Minimum 33% in Each Subject.More Details Read Notification.|
|Agniveer Technical (All Arms)||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% in Each Subject. OR 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board with 1 Year ITI Course.More Details Read the Notification.|
|Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner|
|Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) All Arms||10+2 Intermediate in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks Aggregate and Minimum 50% Marks in Each Subject.More Details Read the Notification.|
|Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass||Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.Minimum 33% in Each Subject.|
|Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass||Class 8th Eight Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.Minimum 33% in Each Subject|
Army Agniveer Physical Fitness Test 2022
- Group I
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 30 Second
- Pull Ups 10 Times
- Group II
- Running 1.6 Km in 5 Min 45 Second
- Pull Ups 6-9 Times
Indian Army Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- This Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer initiative 2022-23 is open to Indian young people between 17.5 to 23 years.
- Agneepath would give young people the opportunity to serve in the Indian Army for four years.
- After four years, those who become Agniveers will receive a 10% reservation in recruitment to the Assam Rifles.
- Agniveer would be given preference in police department recruitment in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and other states.
- Army Agniveers will be issued with a life insurance policy worth Rs. 48 lakhs for the term of their service as Agniveers in the Indian Army.
- Army Agniveer Leave: 30 days per year, including Sick Leave. Based on medical advice.
- Please read the notification for further information on the Indian Army Agniveer Benefit.