Junior Engineer Civil and Electrical Recruitment 2022 has been announced by NBCC India Ltd under advertisement number 06/2022. Candidates who have registered for the NBCC JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment Exam can download their Admit Card, Hall Ticket, or Call Letter. eligibility, age limit, syllabus, pay scale, selection procedure, and all other recruitment-related information. Take a look at the advertisement for
NBCC India Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Application Begin : 15/03/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/04/2022 upto 05 PM
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 14/04/2022
- Exam Date : 08/05/2022
- Status Available : 01/05/2022
- Admit Card Available : 04/05/2022
NBCC India Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 14/04/2022
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NBCC India Advt No. 06/2022 JE & Other Post Recruitment 2022 Rules.
NBCC India Jr. Engineer Exam Vacancy Details Total : 80 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||NBCC India Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||60||3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Junior Engineer JE Electrical||20||3 Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Minimum 60% in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
Filling the NBCC India Online JE Civil/Electrical Recruitment Form 2022
- Candidates Can Apply Between 15/03/2022 and 14/04/2022 for NBCC India Limited’s Junior Engineer Post Advt. 06/2022 Recruitment.
- Before applying for the NBCC India Recruitment 2022, candidates should read the notification.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please scan any documents related to the recruitment form – photo, signature, ID proof, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If an application fee is required, the candidate must submit it. Your application is incomplete if you have not paid the required application fees.
- Take a print of the completed form.