Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published the Admit Card for Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Direct Recruitment 2022. Candidates who have applied for open positions can download the Master Question Paper and Answer Key. Read the advertisement for more information about the recruitment, such as the curriculum, age limit, qualification, salary rate, and other details, and then apply.
Rajasthan Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
- General / OBC : 450/-
- OBC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Emitra CSC Center, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Application Begin : 21/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 19/02/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/02/2022
- Exam Date : 18-20 May 2022
- Admit Card Available : 11/05/2022
- Answer Key Available : 31/05/2022
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 Recruitment Rules.
Rajasthan Junior Engineer 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 1092 Post
|Post Name||Area||Total||RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer||Non TSP||1040||Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma in Related Trade in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Junior Engineer||TSP||52||Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma in Related Trade in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
How to Fill Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2022
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Advt No. 01/2022 Recruitment 2022. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Advt No. 01/2022 Recruitment 2022. Candidates may apply between January 21st and February 19th, 2022.
- Candidates must read the notification before filling out the RSMSSB Recruitment Application Form for Junior Engineer JE Jobs 2022.
- Please review and collect all documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address information, and basic information.
- Please provide a scan of any documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, proof of identity, and so on.
- Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the completed and submitted form.