Admission to the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2022 Session 2 has been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All candidates seeking admission to B.Tech or B.Arch programmes must submit an online application between June 1, 2022, and June 30, 2022. Read the entire instructions for admission-related material such as college specifics / list, entrance exam syllabus, and eligibility requirements.
NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2022 Session 2 Online Form
- For Paper 1 Only :
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/
- For Paper 1 & 2Both Paper
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 1300/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- Application Begin : 01/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2022 upto 09 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 30/06/2022
- Exam Date Online : 21-30 July 2022
- Exam City Details Available : July First Week
- Admit Card Available : July Second Week
- Answer Key Available : After Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
NTA JEEMAIN 2022 Age Limit for Session 2 May 2022
- No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN Session II May 2022. Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2020, 2021 OR Appeared in 2022.
NTA Joint Entrance Exam MAIN Session 2 Admission Details 2022
|Course Name||NTA JEE MAIN 2022 Eligibility|
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.||Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2022 Phase II July Exam Instruction
- Before you apply online, read the entire information brochure.
- Instructions for the photo: It should be in colour or black and white, with 80 percent of the face (without the mask) visible, including the ears, on a white backdrop.
- JEE MAIN Session II May 2022 All Session Application requires an Aadhar Card.
- Scanned Document: Candidates’ passport photo, signature, and signature of their father or guardian.
- More information Read the Notification carefully.